Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A few pictures

I just called the nurse at NICU for an update and the boys have not had their cranial ultrasounds yet. The timing will just depend on the ultrasound tech's schedule. Keep the prayers coming! For a general update, the doctors have only rounded on William so far and they said he does not have to be under the light today, which is great, and they are taking away one of his IV bags. This means he can start getting more milk during his feedings! Go William!

Since I have been a little challenged with posting pictures to this point, I decided to post a few now that I think I have figured it out :)

Thomas holding William 
Me holding Ryan 



3 comments:

  1. Love the pics!! Lifting you and your baby Tigers up in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are doing this blog. I've been wanting updates! PLease let us know if we can do anything for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear this. I've been wanting to know how everyone was doing. Keeping you all in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete