Monday, April 15, 2019

Twinning with Ryan

I'm sure by now you all know that I'm a fan of dressing alike. My boys definitely do not dress alike every day, but if there's is a special occasion, holiday or a guaranteed photo opp, they're most likely wearing the same thing. I have to take advantage of it while I can because I do realize that they will be much more opinionated about what they'll wear at some point. Right now, we still have control...usually.

I got ready one morning a few weeks ago and came downstairs and began doing my typical morning routine with Ryan. When I was getting him dressed I had a realization that he had the same outfit that I was currently wearing. I could NOT resist! And for the record, Thomas has a Loggerhead shirt that is the same as the boys and he's been able to match them all before, which I also think is super cute.

Here is my twinning moment with my sweet baby Ryan!

Camo pants and a black shirt :)

What's so funny?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment