Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Aunt Wendy's 2019 Easter Egg Hunt

Aunt Wendy once again hosted her epic annual Easter Egg Hunt! This year she hosted it at her house so we had a new setting and some new babies this year to keep it super awesome. I absolutely love this event and look forward to it every year. Each year I offer to help - bring food, bring eggs, stuff eggs, do something...anything - and each year Wendy just tells me to show up! She goes all out and as always; she is the hostess with the mostest.

Per my last post, I love matchy - matchy so I had the boys wear these cute combo of a pink Loggerhead shirt and yellow linen shorts. They looked adorable!

Ryan doesn't look too happy, but he was! I can never
catch them all smiling!

Stokes insisted that we go to the front porch for a pic.
Fail.
It was super sunny!

Thomas was out of town with his friends enjoying a guy's golf weekend, and luckily MaSha was able to spend the weekend with us and came to the Egg Hunt with us, too. She pretty much stayed in charge of Ryan while I was running around taking pictures, checking in with the boys and socializing.

MaSha and Ryan looking for eggs
Shortly after we arrived, the Egg Hunt started!

Caroline, in the sweetest dress, looking
for eggs!

Looking everywhere!

Love those pink shades, Stokes!

Got a few eggs...now time to eat the candy!

MaSha and Ryan

Meg, me and Ryan on the front porch

After the egg hunt, we got plates from the most delicious spread of food, and found room on Wendy's front porch to just sit and swing and relax. The weather could not have been any better.

Stokie

Wendy's new nephew, Miller, was just about a month old. I was so happy that he was there and I got to meet him for the first time. He was absolutely precious! I got to hold him and it reminded me of having tiny babies so long ago.

Miller and Mama Megan

His outfit was too cute!!!

Lakely...such a doll.
She is the cutest little thing!

The boys loved Miller

Stokes even got to hold him!

Meg was so kind to let the boys hold Miller. They were
obsessed with him. This may have been their favorite part of the
whole day. They kept talking about it!

Ryan was so comfy and just started snoozing on MaSha

Afternoon nap

With my bestie, Heather

Aunt Wendy, Caroline and Heather

Swinging on the neighbor's huge tree swing!

Porch time!

Ryan with his Mama

Ryan and MaSha

Grandsons + MaSha

Stokes took this pic of Miller, Wendy and Mama

Wendy, if you're reading this, thank you! It was such a wonderful afternoon. We always love this egg hunt and you always go above and beyond. I'm so glad that spring was showing out and your house looked fantastic! Everything was charming and pure perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment