Friday, September 16, 2016

Bath time fun

Our most recent bath time obsession is coloring! I would highly recommend these bath crayons. They got these in their Easter basket last year but we didn't open them for a long time. Now Stokes and William LOVE coloring in the bath (and Ryan likes to watch and look at the "pictures"). I definitely use the crayons as a motivating factor to get them in to the tub. I like that they can be creative and they have to practice sharing, because inevitably they want the same color at the same time.

They crack me up because they'll draw squiggles and then say, "Look, Mama! I drew a ....." and then name something totally random like an airplane or an octagon or dog. So cute! They also like to hand the crayon to me and ask me to draw something for them.

Hey there, Picasso!


Ryan laughing at his brothers's drawings

William getting creative

Stokes reaching up to color up high!

It's easy clean-up, too! I just take one of the washcloths that we've used on the boys in the bath and wipe down the walls and the color just comes right off. Quick and easy and fun for the bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment