Friday, January 29, 2016

Stokes' speech

Stokes got re-evaluated with his speech therapist and he no longer qualifies for speech therapy! His last appointment was on Wednesday, January 13.

He has definitely come a long way in being able to communicate in 2- and 3-word phrases. I'm proud of him for the progress he's made and am glad that he no longer requires therapy.

Here are a few of my favorite things that he says:

"Hold you" - which is what he says when he's asking me to hold him (instead of "hold me") -  it's so cute!



"Bless you, Mama" - he says this when I sneeze

And my very favorite....
"Love you, Mama" - heart melting.



Congrats to my Stokie for graduating from speech therapy!

And so that he's not left out, here's a little video of William being goofy and talking a little. And poor thing, bless his heart, he has a stye in his eye.



In related news, Ryan has a new speech therapist. Details and an introduction coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment