Thursday, January 28, 2016

Snow days of 2016

Oh, hey there, Jonas. Thanks for showing up!

The East Coast got hit with a big snowstorm last week and little old Greenville wasn't left out. We didn't get feet of snow or anything, but got several inches of ice with a few inches of snow on top of that.

I was in Buffalo for work at our Sales Kickoff meeting and missed all the snow day fun. Thomas's Aunt Suzy was here staying with Thomas and the boys while I was away. I'm sad I missed out but was glad to get some pictures to prove that Thomas, Suzy and MaSha got the little guys bundled up and outside to play in it before it all melted!

William, Thomas, Ryan and Stokes

Thomas and Suzy with Ryan, William (in the bushes) and Stokes

MaSha with Ryan

MaSha + grandsons

MaSha and her boys, having fun in the snow
Leading up to the storm, Layla was wearing her snow boots in anticipation and my little shoe lovers couldn't help but to try them on and model for Layla's camera!

Stokes in Layla's boots

William in Layla's boots

Ryan in Layla's boots

Poor Suzy got stuck at our house, due to poor driving conditions, and she ended up having to stay through the whole weekend. I was glad that she didn't try to drive on dangerous roads, and was selfishly happy that I got to see her a little when I got back!

The boys with Aunt Suzy!




So my travel up to Buffalo and back to Greenville was basically a big disaster both ways - flights delayed, connections missed, extra nights away and in hotels not previously planned on, etc. I was supposed to get home late on Friday night, but didn't get home until late on Saturday night. I missed my family so much! I did get to have a little fun in Buffalo while I was away though. Here are a few pictures from Buffalo with co-workers:

Stacey and me in the back with Renee and Trish in front

Stacey and me with the Buffalo Sabres mascot

Stacey and me all bundled up and watching hockey

Work hockey game - all players are employees

Renee, me, Trish and Stacey at Left Bank restaurant

It was "pouring snow" in Buffalo on Thursday night
and Stacey and I ran out of the restaurants, sans coats,
to get a quick picture! Us South Carolina girls
aren't sued to all that snow. it was really pretty!

A big group of us at Bada Bing

No comments:

Post a Comment