Monday, March 4, 2019

Royal Christmas Cards

You know how I'm besties with the English royal family, right? It's a fact. I got their Christmas cards this year! They are so sweet to add me on their Christmas card mailing list. You know it's a good day when you get the mail and the return address on an envelope is Kensington Palace. The royals were a little behind in their mailing schedule as I didn't get the cards until after Christmas, but hey, they have a lot going on, and really, it's the thought that counts! ;)


Thomas texted me this pic while I was
traveling! I was SO EXCITED!
I made sure he didn't open it while I was
gone so that I could have the honors when
I got home.

My very favorite!
So simple and stunning.

Very personal. We are on that level.

Very non-traditional. It suits them!

Hmm...similar to the other card. Oh well.

And I realized that I didn't post the Peery family Christmas card for 2018 yet. Well, here you go. Our Christmas card is almost as high in demand as the royal's cards. 


I can't post the back of the card because it has our new address on it and I don't know how to edit the picture to cover that part up. Technology is my friend....Not. 





No comments:

Post a Comment