Friday, February 19, 2016

Rugby team

I had no idea that half of the local rugby team was going to drop by the other day, but lo and behold....oh wait, those are my little guys!

Don't they look so excited to be taking a picture?!?!?
I was trying to get the boys to look and smile simultaneously for me to take a picture. No luck once again. They look so serious in the picture (above). I promise they actually were in good moods!

Shout out to my SIL, Aunt Ashley, for the super cute rugby shirts she gave the boys!

I tried to get some kissy pictures since they're all in that loving phase when they love hugs and kisses.

Stokes pointing to his belly button and William giving Ryan a kiss

They're so sweet!

Not sure what's going on here. I think I asked them both to give Ryan a kiss



Silly boys!

Yet again, so serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment