Thursday, June 26, 2014

Three little World Cuppers

Today the USA is playing Germany in the 2014 FIFA World Cup.



The boys are dressed in red, white and blue to support our awesome team! They're already big soccer/futbol fans. And future soccer players. And patriotic little guys. USA! USA!




To be perfectly honest, I've never paid much attention to the World Cup in the past. For whatever reason, I'm kind of into it this year. Maybe it's because I'm at home during the day and have ESPN on in the background throughout the day and can kind of keep up with what's going on and hear the sports analysts talking so much about it.

The boys were enjoying watching the game before they had to go down for their afternoon nap.

Right now the US is losing 0-1, but it's not over yet! And even if we lose, we still have a chance to advance to the knockout round of 16 next. I'm holding out hope that we can at least get an equalizer goal. Aren't you impressed that I'm using terms like "equalizer"?!?!? I'm learning so much about FUTBOL this year. ;)



Watching the game
 
 
 
Stokes playing with Dada's cleats

William wearing Dada's cleats

Ryan "wearing" Dada's cleats
You may be wondering why we have Thomas's old soccer cleats....from HIGH SCHOOL...here. Well, friends, I'm wondering the same thing. Oh well. USA! USA! USA!

1 comment: