Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Hi....sorry for the break!

Y'all...you may have noticed. My last blog post was in April. It's October. YIKES! I've given a lot of thought to giving up the blog and just leaving it be. I don't have much time to dedicate to it and it feels like a burden at times, instead of a loving reminder of the life we're building. I'm not quite ready to give it up, but I will just post occasionally. I'm going to try to fit in about 6 months of super awesome (and busy) months into just a few blog posts to get caught up. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I miss seeing your boys so much! I'm not sure where you all live now but we sure miss you in Holly Trace. I hope school is going well for them--and you. Kindergarten is such a BIG milestone. I only made it to year 4 with my blog. You've done an AMAZING JOB with yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! We miss y'all too! Thanks for the sweet words. Hope y'all are all doing well. xoxo

      Delete