Monday, January 21, 2019

Ho Ho Ho, part 3

Pre-publishing edit: I created this post at the beginning of January since I was so far behind on all my December posts. Now Christmas is so far gone in the rear view mirror, it almost seems crazy to post it, but here it goes anyway. I'm also going to try to catch back up within the next few weeks. Wish me luck!

The tradition of the annual Ho Ho Ho picture continues. I just love these! You can see the difference between when I was using my phone and my "real camera". I wish I'd gotten the best one with my camera, but oh well! Maybe next year!

Mini-Santas

Outtakes:

William!

William again!

Even Ryan is like, "what are you doing?!?!"

Ry Ry!!!


Ryan: "What was that noise?!?!?" Haha!

Smoochers

Ryan is thinking, "get me outta here!"

More smoochers

Check out pics from the last 2 years: 2017 Ho Ho Ho pictures, 2016 Ho Ho Ho picture

No comments:

Post a Comment