Friday, October 2, 2015

We Too Deep

In case you haven't heard, Clemson has a BIG game this weekend! We're playing Notre Dame and ESPN College Gameday is going to be there. The boys (and their parents) are super excited!

We thought...for a millisecond...about taking the boys to Clemson to tailgate for a few hours on Saturday afternoon. After thinking logically and logistically about it, we decided to veto the idea. Thomas had to talk some sense into me. We don't have a parking pass, it is literally going to be a zoo there and there is a 100% chance of rain. So there you have it. We'll be watching Gameday and THE GAME from the comfort of our living room. I'm hoping we can work it out to take them to tailgate during another game this season.

So today is Solid Orange Friday. We're All In.
GO TIGERS!

We Too Deep
WRU (Wide Receiver University)
1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4, C-L-E-M-S-O-N T-I-G-E-R-S, FIGHT TIGERS, FIGHT TIGERS, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

p.s. If we don't win, can we just agree to not talk about it and pretend like it never happened? K, thanks. It will be too painful. And you won't see a follow up post about it. I will be too busy wiping my tears and gathering up the pieces of my shattered tiger pride.
What?? Too much?? Let's hope we don't have to worry about that!

A few outtakes of our little Solid Orange Friday photo shoot:

Stokes stealing the football from William (this happens
ALL the time, regardless of what the toy is!)

Me: "Can everyone sit still and look at Mama??"

Stokes: "Nope"

Stokes: "I wonder how much it's raining outside."
Ryan & William: "We love this football"

Stokes: "I think I'll go check it out"
Ryan: "Orange is my favorite color"
William: "Where are you going, brother?"

All: "Picture? What picture?"

Yep, just snapping away. Lots of movement.

He gone.

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable...even in orange! And congrats to my favorite tiger fans...that was a big win! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Stokes... 😃
    And , go Tigers!!

    ReplyDelete