Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pumpkin time!

I'll admit it. We were a little bit late putting out pumpkins this year. It was like, all of a sudden, I looked around and every porch had pumpkins on it! Oops! I had that realization and promptly planned a trip to a local pumpkin stand. Andddd of course turned it into a photo opp. That's what I do. Happy fall, y'all!

Last Friday, 10/23.

As per usual, no one is ever looking in the same direction and smiling at the same time. I {almost} give up. Haha!

William, Stokes and Ryan









They had this little set up for pictures. It was really cute...and so are my three little pumpkins.


Cutie boys!


I wish I had known that my hair was covering Ryan's face!
Oopsies! :(

A nice employee came by and offered to take our picture
all together. 

We love being surrounded by orange :)
We haven't carved the pumpkins yet....but it will be done ASAP. Stay tuned for the finished product picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment