Friday, October 9, 2015

Office life

Ok, so we won the game against Notre Dame last week. WOOT WOOT! I didn't breathe for about 3 hours on Saturday night, but the outcome was excellent, so it's all good.

In other news, I have several posts I need to write but can't seem to get caught up! Here's just a quick post about our visit to Thomas's work on Wednesday. I had to go up there to get a flu shot, and some of the girls in the office have been asking Thomas to have the boys come for a visit, so I brought them along with me. I always get a little nervous because they are pretty disruptive while they're there, and I don't want to annoy anyone who is trying to work or for Thomas to get in hot water. 

The boys had a great time playing with calculators (thinking they were cell phones), various balls and stuffed dogs. There are always lots of fun things around at the office. They love Thomas's co-workers and everyone was so sweet to play with them while we were there.







No comments:

Post a Comment