Friday, August 1, 2014

Waaaa-mburger and a side of french cries

I typically try to take (and post) pictures of the boys doing cute things and smiling. Well guess what! Sometimes they cry. Here's a montage of some crying faces of the triplets. Sometimes you just gotta laugh when you can't make them happy. Enjoy!


William: "Get me out of this high chair!"


I refer to this as the
"I'm going to pretend like I don't want to take a nap
but really I will be asleep in about 2 minutes"
face.

I call this the "I don't want any more bananas!" face


It's the
"I'm ready for my nap
and my mom is forcing me to get a clean diaper,
clean face and my teeth brushed. Can't you tell I'm tired?!?!"
face. 


Ryan: "My mom is making me practice sitting up and I don't want to!"


 It's the "I'm hungry, feed me NOW!" face

No comments:

Post a Comment