Monday, May 19, 2014

William's hair...and a new addition

William gets a lot of compliments on his hair. In fact, he's quite well known for his coiffure. He has the most hair of the three and it's very, very dark. I always thought I would have little blonde babies, since my hair was blonde when I was young and Thomas's hair was a lighter brown, but my babies proved me wrong.

Anyway, William's hair is pretty long in the front. We keep it swept to the side. We think it looks really cute that way. It doesn't always stay in place though. Here are a few of his lesser known and less popular looks! LOL...







By the way, Stokes isn't our only baby with a tooth! William followed tooth suit a few days later. Friday morning we noticed the new addition in his mouth. He was much less bothered than Stokes to get his first tooth. He just barely cried for a minute overnight and then the next day he had a tooth!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment