Friday, May 30, 2014

We mustache you a question

How cute are we?!?!?!?!?!


I love these pacifiers! They are just so funny. The boys are not big fans of pacifiers in general and I've been trying for quite some time to get a picture of all 3 of them sucking on them. It still hasn't happened. But hey, 2 out of 3 isn't so bad! For some reason they start gagging a little when I try to put these in their mouths so I have to take pictures very quickly!

Luigi???? Nope, it's just William!


 
Are you humming the Nintendo theme in your head now?

Stokes: "Mom, your flash is very bright!"


Stokes getting a kiss from Ryan (kind of).


Ryan for a quick second with the paci. Disregard my arm! :)


Here is what he thinks about his paci.


Happier after I stopped stuffing the pacis in their mouths while furiously snapping pictures.



Don't worry, dear readers, I will keep trying in my attempts to get the mustache paci picture of all 3 of the boys. If I get one, I will post it!

2 comments:

  1. What are you putting in their bottles to make them grow facial hair?!? Haha - love this post (you knew I would). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I can do it in Photoshop-much easier!!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete