Thursday, April 13, 2017

Accomplishments

This morning in the car on the way to school, I asked Stokes what he wanted to accomplish today. His response? And I quote: "I will do crisscross applesauce, listen to my teachers and do the right thing." And actually, do the right thing sounded more like, "do da white ting". Hilarious. So anyway, I thought this was a great way to kick off the day and loved his answer.

I got such a kick out of it, I waited until we arrived at school and had my van in park so I could turn around and try to get a video of these goals for the day today. He didn't quite say it verbatim, as I was hoping he would, and then he randomly brought in potty training/hand washing into the mix, which is a goal I think is good to add to the list! So here's what I got. *laughing as I re-watch these*






No comments:

Post a Comment