Friday, February 14, 2014

Sweethearts

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, Y'ALL!

These are my three little sweethearts!

William: "Yes, I'm wearing white pants before Easter...so what are you gonna do about it?" He's a rebel without a cause!

Ryan: "Mom, you're my sweetheart this year." My little gentleman. 

Stokes: "I'm begging. Will you please be my Valentine?" What a little charmer!
Smiley boy

We didn't have real "Valentine's" outfits so I just scrounged around for something red for them to wear today.

They got to meet my friend Adrienne today during her lunch break. It was so good to catch up with an old friend that I hadn't seen in a really long time! 

After that, April, our Early Interventionist, came by to work with the boys on their development. This is a service provided through BabyNet and we get to work with April once a week. Usually it's on Thursdays, but the snow messed up our regular schedule this week. April helps with tummy time, rolling over, tracking toys with their eyes, reaching for toys/objects, sitting, and several other things! This week she thought that we should do a referral to a pediatric eye doctor to check Ryan's eyes for vision issues. You may remember the eye doctor we've been seeing was only checking for ROP, not vision. Ryan doesn't make a whole lot of eye contact and doesn't track as well as the other boys, so we thought we should get his vision checked just to see! I will let you know what they say.

Thomas, my big sweetheart, and I have a really romantic evening planned...leftovers for dinner followed by washing and making bottles! Maybe we will squeeze in a little Olympics...not sure if we'll have time. Haha! 

We actually are going to go on a Valentine's date in a few weeks. My Aunt Trish is "gifting" us a night out and she's going to pay for our former night nurse to sit with the boys for a few hours. So although our night tonight will be same ol', same ol', we will get our date in eventually!

Our home is certainly filled with lots of love this Valentine's Day! I hope yours is, too! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment