Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Baby shower for Beth

I had the honor of co-hosting a baby shower for my dear friend, Beth, on Sunday. Her little girl is due in early December and she and her husband are making the baby's name a surprise. It's totally killing me. I want to know!!!!! Anyway, there's no doubt that this little girl will be absolutely gorgeous and so, so loved! Beth looked so beautiful at the shower and was for real GLOWING. We had a great group of women that attended and so many of the ladies there I have known for years and are so special to me. There was so much love present there. I know that sounds corny, but it was so true!

I can't wait to meet the sweet angel in about a month! :)

Beth and her shower hostesses -
Natalie, Paula, BETH, Jessica, me and Emily


Baby girl balloons at the neighborhood gate

Food table and floral arrangement

FOOD!

Favor - individual cookie mixes with directions

Clothesline and gifts

Real talk.
Brenda, Corey and Beth

Lindsey, Beth and Treva
 
Beth and her best friends

Cason and Aunt Doris

Beth opening presents
Paula recording gifts

Lovely ladies

Such sweet gifts for this little one!

Natalie, Carole, Cason and Corey


Corey checking out the clothesline

Signing the toy chest we gave to Beth as the hostess gift

toy chest with all the shower loot

Beautiful family!
Mary Jean, Cason, Beth, Corey, Doris, Carole

Beth and a group of her girlfriends

Chitchatting away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment