Monday, February 25, 2019

Cute take-homes from school

The kids make cute crafts and neat little things at school constantly. Especially around any sort of holiday, their teachers will organize some sort of craft that goes along with that holiday. I don't keep them all, but the best ones end up in a drawer to be kept forever (or until I find a nice way to organize all these things that I may or may not ever look at again). But in the spirit of trying to remember some of them, I wanted to share these. They make me laugh.

At Christmas time, Stokes and William's class made these little notes for Santa.

Stokes's note. It says:
"I want a tablet and a jersey" - DONE
"I need new shoes" - ALSO DONE
Santa was good to Stokes! He brought him his tablet and his jersey! Mama and Dada got him Nike shoes, too. He really must have been good!

William's note. It says:
"I want a toy Spiderman" - DONE
"I need more food." - UMM WHAT?!?!
William did get the toy Spiderman he was asking for. Awesome! I'm not sure why he thinks he needs more food, but I did get a good laugh out of that!

Martin Luther King, Jr. Day


They each got to do an ornament thing (I guess it's an ornament??) saying what their dream is, in honor of MLK's "I have a dream" speech. Super cute and creative! I know it's hard to read, but no worries, I've got you covered! 
Stokes's says, "my dream is...for everyone to have a good school like {name of his school}". I thought that was so sweet and well thought out for him. 
William's says, "my dream is...to help get food for all people." Also, so incredibly sweet. I love it that they were both thinking of others. But I had to think, what is William's obsession with FOOD? I was wondering what his teachers were thinking. I promise you, he gets plenty to eat at home! He's such a funny little kid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment