Tuesday, April 18, 2017

School Easter parties

The boys had Easter parties in their classes at school on Friday afternoon. I snuck out of work a little early to go up to their school to participate, along with a lot of the other parents.

It's a little hectic when both classes (Ryan's class and also the class that Stokes and William are in) are having separate parties at the same time, but the teachers understand my predicament and I pretty much ran back and forth. I wanted to make sure to spend time with all 3 of them during their celebrations!

I went to Ryan's class first because they were already out on the playground doing their egg hunt. I peeked in at Stokes and William's class and they were eating snacks. When I got out to the playground for Ryan's egg hunt, the school director was pulling Ryan in the wagon and helping him get Easter eggs, while all the other kids were running around hunting eggs of their own. I love that he and Ryan's teachers help to make sure Ryan gets to participate instead of letting him sit there and observe, which, to be honest, would not have bothered my laid-back sweet boy, but it would have bothered me. So when I got there, I took over the wagon duty and let the director move on to other tasks.


Then I helped Ryan inside and started helping him eat his party food!


At some point during Ryan's snack time, I ran over to the other class to join in with them on their egg hunt.









It was busy, but a lot of fun. After the egg hunts and parties were over, we left school but weren't quite ready to go back home. I think they were just a little jacked up on sugar! HA! So instead of going straight home, we went to our neighborhood playground to get a little energy out.




Some videos of the boys playing. <3






It start raining a little and that ended our playground time. We went home and waited for Dada to get home from work and spend the evening with all of us. The lead up to Easter is always fun.

REAL LIFE...
Ryan was having a rough day.
He was hot and little upset during the egg hunt
and then during snack time was crying a little
(of course while I was trying to get a selfie!)

I call this one: a tear, a booger and a strawberry
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment