Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Rolling, rolling, rolling

Guess who has been rolling over in his crib! You (probably) guessed right...it's RYAN! This has been happening for several weeks but I've missed taking pictures of it when I walk into the nursery in the morning and don't have my phone on me. He somehow manages to roll over and turn himself around in his crib throughout the night. We don't use a video monitor, so I haven't actually witnessed this phenomenon...yet.

This is what it looks like when we put him to bed (and yes, he is wearing Superman pajamas, which is just perfect for him!!!).

Head at the top of the crib, feet at the bottom, laying on his back

Trying to sit up - he's getting so close!!!
...And this is how I walked in and found him this morning!

Head at the bottom of the crib, feet at the top and (mostly) on his tummy
He's a mover and a shaker, y'all! I can't wait to see this turn and roll in person.

And here's a side note, he's not a big fan of rolling, but after all this PT, we know that he does have the ability and strength to roll. After I got him up this morning, I put him on his back on the floor while I was changing diapers and such. When I turned around, he was partially rolled over...like halfway. Then I did something else, turned back around and he was on his tummy. It doesn't happen often, but it DOES happen. Maybe he will turn into a roller after all! Go, Ryan, Go!!!!

2 comments: