Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Computer nerds

My boys love technology. They are OBSESSED with my cell phone. So obsessed, in fact, that they will reach into the back pocket of my jeans, where I store my phone during the day, and pull it out at any opportunity they get. William always assumes that Thomas is on the phone whenever I'm talking on it and will automatically start saying "Da-da" when he sees the phone. Stokes talks to Siri all the time, although she can never make out what he's saying. Even Ryan loves the phone and will smile and laugh when I put it in front of his face.

They also love the laptop. Sometimes we have it on an end table in our den and when the boys are in the room and see it, they happily open it up and just start typing away! After they've messed with it, I often find that my caps lock is on, or my mute setting has been turned off and other little surprises like that. I usually try to get them away from the computer to avoid any big mishaps, but sometimes I just let them play with it and laugh.

Sneaking over to start "work"

He's a very fast (and accurate, I'm sure!) typer

Notice Stokes is holding the remote. Not surprisingly,
it's another favorite tech "toy".

William and Stokes: typing up a joint proposal haha!

Work's done, time to shut it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment